Price: RM240.00 ( RM240.00 per box )
A Product Trusted By Thousands of Malaysians
Tigrox™ Livetal PROTECTS THE LIVER by means of…
- Control the excess fats in the liver
- Reduce toxins stored in the liver
- Break down alcohol in the liver and relieve hangover symptoms
- Protect liver health
- Modulate the immune system and strengthen immunity
- Relieve chemical-caused liver injury
- Enhance antioxidant protection and reduce inflammation
- Eliminate fatigue and restore energy
Not only does liver filter the blood from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body but it also processes the nutrients in food, release bile, filter and remove toxins, strengthen the immunity, provide energy, metabolize cholesterol, increase protein, and more. That is why it is our job to protect our liver, too. But the reality is, not all know how to properly care for their liver. In fact, there are things that you might unknowingly do that actually harm your liver such as smoking and drinking, staying up late, and consuming too much sweet and oily foods.
As a matter of fact, 20% of Malaysians are suffering from fatty liver — which is a result of excessive consumption of unhealthy and oily foods. Don’t let yourself belong to this percentage! It is never too late to care for your liver — include Tigrox™ Livetal in your diet now!
Take 1-2 sachet(s) daily
This healthy botanical beverage, Livetal, is specifically made for:
- People who always sleep late or with insomnia
- People who get tired easily
- People with liver problems
- People who are suffering from fatty liver
- People who smoke
- People with hangover concerns
- People with yellowish skin
Tigrox™ Livetal will not be dubbed as a healthy botanical beverage without a reason. Aside from the key ingredient, Antrodia Cinnamomea, the most potent liver-protecting herb in Taiwan, a sachet of this healthy powdered drink contains three (3) powerful essences, Turmeric extract, Radix bupleuri root extract, and Astragalus membranaceus root extract.
1 box of Tigrox™ Imuglo (20 sachets)