TIGROX TIGER MILK KING
Price: RM240.00 ( RM240.00 per box )
Ultimate refreshment and protection for lungs.
A Product Trusted By Thousands of Malaysians
Healthy lungs are your first line of defense against bacteria and viruses.
Healthy lungs provide optimum health of the body.
Healthy lungs enhance immunity.
Healthy lungs help the heart to function well.
Healthy lungs give you a well and sound respiratory system
This is why it’s important to tone and cleanse your lungs with Tigrox Tiger Milk King – a health beverage known for its power to keep your lungs healthy! It is meant for resolving symptoms of suffering lungs and treating the root causes of these respiratory diseases.
1 box has 15 sachets
For kids consumption (6-12 years old) drink half sachet daily
For adults consumption (13 years old above) drink 1 sachet daily
Take Tigrox after every meal.
Meanwhile, a monthly treatment requires 2 boxes (30 sachets)
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a botanical drink that is best consumed by people who are suffering from respiratory ailments:
- Nasal sensitivity;
- Chronic bronchitis;
- Respiratory allergies; and people who are:
- Expose to pollution;
- Have a weak body condition;
- Weak immune system in the elderly;
- Smoker or Second-hand smoker;
Tigrox is composed of Tiger milk mushroom, Licorice, Vitamin C and Calamansi – this is to ensure that the lungs are in their optimum condition to function.
This drink is perfect for people who want to:
- Boost their immune system
- Improve their respiratory system problems
- Enhance their respiratory system functions
- Relieve their nasal sensitivity & congestion
- Increase their body resistance to viruses
- Give themselves a better-sustained energy
- Provide an electric mental clarity
- Lessen their stress
- Help increased their physical and mental productivity
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who can take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Everyone who wants to have healthy lungs and those who want detoxify their lungs from being exposed to pollution (smokers, people who have respiratory health conditions and those who have a weak body and immunity).
2. Is it safe for children?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is suitable for kids 6 to 12 years old just drink half sachet daily after meal. You may consult your doctor first before taking any nutritional supplements including Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
3. Is it advisable to drink by the elderly?
Yes. As this boosts the immune system, it is ideal for people who have a weak body such as our elderly.
4. When is the best time to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
The best time is every after breakfast. Drink 1 sachet per day.
5. What is Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a Wellous product containing Tiger Milk Mushroom. The main function of Tigrox Tiger Milk King is to strengthen the lungs and to relieve the discomfort of the respiratory tract.
6. What are the ingredients in Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King contains tiger milk mushroom (Lignosus rhinocerus), licorice extract, calamansi and Vitamin C.
7. Why is it called Tiger Milk Mushroom?
According to the legend, a tigress’ milk after giving birth to the cubs (baby tiger), dripped onto the ground and came in contact with the air, obtaining nutrients and essence from the sun, milk, and soil, and finally grew into a tiger milk mushroom.
8. What is the main function of Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King main functions are to maintain lung health, reduce problems in the respiratory system, enhance respiratory system function, strengthen the immune system, boost endurance and vitality, and reduce allergic reactions.
9. Which are the targeted groups to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is suitable for people of all ages, especially those who have frequent coughs, bronchitis, and those who always feel sick.
10. What is the consumption method for Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
One sachet daily and to be taken after meals.
11. When will I see improvements?
The ideal day to take this as prescribed is 30-day straight. That’s good for a monthly treatment. However, as this is supplementary, it works best if you take it regularly to achieve your body’s overall health.
12. Are children suitable to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King? How old can a child start to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Children above 7 to 12 years old can take only half sachet of Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
13. Can a pregnant mother take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Not recommended for pregnant mothers to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
14. Can a breastfeeding mother take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
15. What is the active ingredient in Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tiger Milk Mushroom used in Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a polysaccharide containing up to 50% Beta-Glucan, mainly to boost up immunity. In addition, Tiger Milk Mushroom also contains other active ingredients such as caffeic acid and coumaric acid, which provide antioxidant effects.
16. Is the Tiger Milk Mushroom in Tigrox Tiger Milk Mushroom grown in the wild?
No. The Tiger Milk Mushroom in the Tigrox Tiger Milk King is cultivated.
17. Why choose cultivated Tiger Milk Mushroom rather than wild Tiger Milk Mushroom?
Firstly, the wild Tiger Milk Mushroom is very rare, and the amount obtained is not much.
Cultivated Tiger Milk Mushroom is better than the wild, because the planting process is completely controlled to ensure the best hygiene, quality, yield, and stability of Tiger Milk Mushroom. Plus, it assures that it’s free from microorganisms, heavy metals, and pollution.
18. What is the specialty of Tiger Milk Mushroom?
Tiger Milk Mushroom is one of the national treasures in Malaysia and is distributed in the tropical rain forests of Southeast Asia. Dr. Mahathir Mohamad also used Tiger Milk Mushroom to improve cough and lung problems.
19. Can Tigrox Tiger Milk King be taken with Western medicine?
At the moment, there is no research showing that there is a conflict/interaction between Tiger Milk Mushroom and drug, but we still recommend to take it at least 2 hours apart from the other medicine.
20. Should a healthy person take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
A healthy person can also take Tigrox Tiger Milk King, because it can boost immunity and reduce the risk of getting sick. In addition, air pollution and haze are very common in Malaysia, and Tiger Milk Mushroom can provide protection for the lungs and help to relieve breathing difficulties.
21. What is the possible healing crisis after taking Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
This can vary from person to person, and most people will not have a healing crisis. However, some people might develop symptoms such as an increase in phlegm, as phlegm is a way of detoxification.
22. Does Tiger Milk Mushroom cause side effects?
Tiger Milk Mushroom will not cause side effects.
23. Can Tigrox Tiger Milk King be taken with other Wellous health supplements?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King can be taken with other Wellous health supplements.
24. What food should I avoid when taking Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
When taking Tigrox Tiger Milk King, try to avoid taking it with sour and spicy food. Because sour and spicy food might reduce the nutritional value of Tiger Milk Mushroom.
25. Is Tigrox Tiger Milk King a drug/medicine?
No. Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a food health supplement that needs to be taken for long periods of time to achieve optimal results.
26. Can Tigrox Tiger Milk King be taken with blood thinning medicine?
Lab studies show Tiger Milk Mushroom has anticoagulant & fibrinolytic actions (both increase risk of bleeding) – so must be cautious in people who take blood thinner. But no human study has been done, so we don’t know what dose will cause that. Meanwhile, Licorice (high dose) – known to reduce the effect of warfarin (blood thinning drug), but the dose in TMK is low.
Also, these effects of TMM and licorice are opposite. Hopefully they cancel out
Can take at recommended dosage – not to exceed 1 sachet daily.
27. Can customers having dialysis take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
28. Is Tigrox Tiger Milk King safe to consume?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is safe to be consumed and free from microbes and heavy metals.
29. Can customers with systemic lupus erythematosus take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Customers with systemic lupus erythematosus can take Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
Provided that the customer is not taking any medicine that regulates the immune system, such as immunosuppressants.
30. Can people with asthma take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Customers with asthma are suitable to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King, it can help improve respiratory diseases, including asthma. Tiger Milk Mushroom acts as a supplement for standard treatments and Tiger Milk King may help in speeding up the recovery.
31. What are the different parts in Tiger Milk Mushroom (Lignosus rhinocerotis)?
Tiger Milk Mushroom is divided into three parts, stem, cap, and sclerotium. The sclerotia part is used in Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
32. Why does Tigrox Tiger Milk King choose to use the sclerotium part of Tiger Milk Mushroom?
The sclerotia of the tiger milk mushroom is usually hidden in the soil and it is the most nutritious part of the tiger milk mushroom.
33. Why does Tigrox Tiger Milk King choose to use low-nitrogen tiger milk mushroom?
When the body is high in nitrogen, it will cause an increase in uric acid, which causes crystals to build up in the joints and lead to arthritis. Therefore, we choose low-nitrogen tiger milk mushroom, which is suitable for customers with high uric acid.
34. What is the difference between Tiger Milk Mushroom (Lignosus rhinocerotis) and Lingzhi (Reishi/Ganoderma Lucidum)?
Tiger milk mushroom and lingzhi are classified as fungi, but these two mushrooms are different.
Both tiger milk mushroom and lingzhi can effectively promote the immune system. The difference is that lingzhi can help protect the liver, while tiger milk mushroom can help protect the lungs.
35. Is Tigrox Tiger Milk King in the form of a tablet?
Tigrox Tiger Milk is not a tablet form product. This is Wellous’ first liquid product which is in a sachet and it is ready to drink.
36. Why produce liquid form of Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
In order to ease the modern busy lifestyle, we choose to produce products that are easily taken. Tigrox Tiger Milk King can be taken directly.
37. Can a customer with diabetes take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
People with diabetes can take Tigrox Tiger Milk King as there is no added sugar.
38. Can customers who are undergoing electrotherapy, chemotherapy or radiotherapy take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
It is not recommended. You can take it after you complete the treatment.
39. Does Tigrox Tiger Milk King have a registered MAL number?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is classified as functional food, so there is no need to register MAL.
40. Will Tigrox Tiger Milk King cause a dependency effect?
No. Tigrox Tiger Milk King can be taken for a long time.
41. What is the taste of Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is calamansi in flavor with herbal and a mild sour taste.
42. What is the difference between Tigrox Tiger Milk King and other marketed products?
Other than Tiger Milk Mushroom in Tigrox Tiger Milk King, it also contains licorice and calamansi that can help in respiratory discomfort. Plus vitamin C that can enhance the body’s immunity.
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is Malaysia’s first liquid tiger milk mushroom product. It contains the highest content of tiger milk mushroom.
43. Can a customer with psoriasis take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Can take Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
44. Is Tigrox Tiger Milk King suitable for those who get an allergy reaction easily?
It’s suitable to take. Tiger Milk Mushroom can enhance the immune system against allergens.
45. How does Tigrox Tiger Milk King help lung health?
Tiger Milk Mushroom can help in respiratory system problems, improve respiratory system function, relieve nasal allergy reaction and nasal congestion, relieve coughing, and improve respiratory allergies.
46. Why do fever and constipation symptoms appear after taking Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
These symptoms are not side effect reactions. It is a conditioning reaction or also known as healing crisis. It is recommended that the customer stop taking it for the meantime. Continue when symptoms are reduced or relieved with intake of plenty of water.
47. Tigrox Tiger Milk King contains how much of Tiger Milk Mushroom?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King contains 625mg of tiger milk mushroom.
48. How many sachets are there in 1 box?
One box contains 15 sachets and can be taken for 15 days.
1 Box of TIGROX (20 Sachets)
Awards & Insurance