Price: RM180 ( RM180 per box )
Reduce Period Pain, Improve hormone system, Breast enhancement
A Product Trusted By Thousands of Malaysians
ISOduce turns a woman’s:
Bad skin condition to improved skin condition
Irregular period to normal menstruation
Menstrual pain to a relieved menstrual pain
Difficulty to conceive to an increased pregnancy rate
Endocrine disorders to a regulated endocrine system
High levels of body fat to detoxed and reduced fat
Loss of “sexual” interest to an increased libido
Signs of menopause to delayed menopause and relieved menopause symptoms
The fact that there is an estimated 86% of women in Malaysia who suffer from period pain is alarming enough to take this concern more seriously. One of the best steps to address this issue and reduce women’s trouble whenever that time of the month comes is by including ISOduce Ovarian Care Essence in their diet.
With Soy Isoflavones as one of the main components of ISOduce, ‘women’s source of power’, which is the ovaries, can be strengthened. Not mentioning that healthy ovaries allow women to stay looking young!
- Stop using during 1st to 4th day of period
- Start consuming on the 5th day of period with 1 sachet per day
- Consume continuously until the menstrual cycle for next month
- Stop consuming during 1st to 4th day of period
- Start consuming on the 5th day of period with 1 sachet per day
- Consume continuously for 21 days then stop and wait for the menstrual cycle until next month
- Stop consuming during the 1st to 4th day of period
- Start consuming on the 5th day of period with 1 sachet per day
- Consume continuously for 7 days then stop and wait the menstrual cycle until next month
*Stop consuming once pregnant
- Consume 1 sachet of Isoduce every day for healthy skin, regulate hormones, and breast enhancement purposes
ISOduce is a health care formula designed to help alleviate common women problems from all ages such as:
- Menstrual pain
- Irregular menstruation
- Heavy of light periods
- Vaginal inflammation
- Endocrine disorders
- Difficulty in conceiving baby
- Excessive vaginal discharge
- Uterine cancer, breast cancer
- Menopausal syndrome
- Pigmentation, dull skin
- Sagging breasts
In addition to Soy Isoflavones (as the main component) ISOduce is also composed of other superfoods including Kacip Fatimah, Manjakani, Mirifica, Oat Powder, Silk Amino Acid, and Elderflower Powder which helps keep women’s ovaries strong and healthy.
This health drink formula is ideal for women who want to:
- Improve skin condition
- Normalize menstruation
- Relieve menstrual pain
- Increase pregnancy rate
- Regulate the endocrine system
- Detox and reduce fat
- Increase libido
- Delay menopause and relieve menopause symptoms
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. ISOduce can enlarge the breast, as it contains phytoestrogen, will it cause obesity?
No. One of the causes of obesity is hormonal imbalance. ISOduce can compensate for the hormone, therefore, it will not cause obesity.
2. Can pregnant women take ISOduce?
Not recommended. The reason is to prevent it from affecting the hormonal level of pregnant women and hormonal imbalance can cause miscarriage.
3. Can breastfeeding mothers take ISOduce?
Breastfeeding mothers can take. Kacip Fatimah is used traditionally to speed up the recovery of the uterus and tighten the vagina. However, if you experience a reduction in breastfeeding milk amount, any discomfort in your baby or any changes in your sleep, stop taking ISOduce.
4. Can ISOduce be used to replace hormone replacement therapy?
Yes. ISOduce consists of soy isoflavones, which have a similar structure to the female hormone, it can affect the hormone secretion in the body, metabolic activity, protein synthesis, and growth factor activity.
5. Can soy isoflavones treat infertility?
Soy isoflavones are effective in solving infertility caused by insufficient estrogen, low menstruation, and irregular menstruation.
6. Can ISOduce help in breast enlargement?
Soy isoflavones in ISOduce can mimic estrogen and transfer the body to the breast. And Pueraria can help to improve the capillary microcirculation to achieve the effect of breast enhancement.
7. What is the difference between ISOduce and other hormone products?
ISOduce uses pure natural non-GMO soybeans, while other products might use non-natural ingredients to obtain the effects they want, and mostly focus on hormone balancing. ISOduce contains multiple natural ingredients that are effective in solving major problems faced by women such as relieving menopausal symptoms, regulating the menstrual cycle, increasing pregnancy rate, etc.
8. Can ISOduce reduce white discharge and vaginal odor? What is the ISOduce intake method?
ISOduce can help. If the menstrual cycle is normal and precise, I can eat every day. Stop for 4-5 days when the period comes. Continue after menstruation.
9. Can ISOduce restore the vaginal tightness?
Yes. ISOduce contains Kacip Fatimah which can help to tighten vagina.
10. Can I take ISOduce with a contraceptive pill (pregnancy control pill)?
Not recommended. Because both have the effect of regulating menstruation. If taken at the same time, it can cause hormonal imbalance. Can try to take ISOduce, to achieve the maintenance of the uterine effect, and to use condoms for pregnancy control.
11. Can customers who take contraceptive injections take ISOduce?
Yes, the dose in the contraceptive injection is relatively stable and will not affect it.
12. Can I take ISOduce with menstrual medicine prescribed by a doctor?
No. You can try ISOduce, as it will not cause side effects and physical harm to our body.
13. Can hypothyroidism patients take ISOduce?
Yes, but note the following symptoms: fatigue, swollen face, muscle weakness, muscle pain, weak but fast heart rate. The way we eat is based on the effects that we want to achieve.
14. Can ISOduce be taken with Bak Foong pills (female pill pill)?
15. Can ISOduce be taken with Ba Zhen Soup (eight tonic tonic soup)?
16. Can supplement Evening primrose be taken with ISOduce?
Evening primrose contains linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid to help balance the hormones and relieve menstrual discomfort and menopause. If you want to nourish and tighten your vagina, you can take it with ISOduce. Soy isoflavones contain phytoestrogens, which are very similar to human estrogen. If you want to get pregnant and help relieve menopausal symptoms, ISOduce is more effective. If taken with Evening primrose, the effect is better.
17. Can diabetic patients take ISOduce?
18. Can patients with high blood pressure, high blood sugar and high cholesterol take ISOduce?
19. Can customers who are taking psychotropic drugs (for depression) take ISOduce?
20. Does ISOduce cause the body to be heaty?
Any supplements will also cause heatiness. ISOduce contains herbs that will cause heatiness, so it is recommended to drink plenty of water.
21. The main ingredient in ISOduce is soy isoflavones. Is it suitable for customers with uric acid?
Yes. We only extract the active ingredient soy isoflavones from soybeans that do not contain purine. Although ISOduce contains some soy flour, its composition is not high and does not cause uric acid.
22. ISOduce has little herbal aroma, it tastes like a flower tea when taken. Can ISOduce be taken with another drink?
Not recommended to drink with coffee or hot drinks.
23. Can ISOduce be taken at any time?
Yes, no problem. If you want to adjust your menstruation timing, it is recommended to take it at the same time every day.
24. Can ISOduce be taken with hot water?
Not recommended to take with hot/boiling water, recommend to use warm water.
25. Customers undergo menopause. Last month, customers found that there is a fibroid and she did surgery to remove her uterus and ovary. She wants to use Chinese Medicine to regulate her hormone level and does not want to take western medicine or drugs. Can she take ISOduce?
If the uterus is completely removed, you can take it. Can take one pack daily.
26. Can a woman with uterus prolapse take ISOduce?
Of course, she needs it very much.
27. Can ISOduce regulate autonomic nervous systems?
ISOduce is able to regulate the hormonal imbalance caused by autonomic nervous disorders. However, it is impossible to cure autonomic nervous disorders, and most of the autonomic nervous disorders need to regulate mentality as treatment.
28. Customer wants to enlarge her breast, can she take two packs of ISOduce?
Can. If she takes two packs in a day, separate the intake to 1 packet morning and evening each. If she doesn’t mind that it will affect the menstruation, then she can take 2 packets. If not, 1 packet will do.
29. Can women with endometriosis take ISOduce? Can it help her to get pregnant?
You can take ISOduce. Endometriosis refers to the presence of active endometrial cells. Symptoms include dysmenorrhea and abnormal menstruation. Plant stimulants in ISOduce have a bidirectional regulation of hormones. It can balance the hormones of the woman’s body and improve the menstrual blood flow, hence it can improve the symptoms of endometriosis. ISOduce can help a woman to get pregnant, provided that the fallopian tubes are not blocked. If menstruation is abnormal, first adjust menstruation.
Method of consumption: Avoid ISOduce from day 1 to day 4 of the menstrual cycle. On the 5th day of the menstrual cycle, take 1 pack of ISOduce daily for 21 days and then stop. Repeat the same method for the next menstrual cycle.
After the menstrual cycle is normal, prepare for pregnancy according to the following methods.
Pregnancy preparation method of taking ISOduce: Avoid taking ISOduce from the first day to the fourth day of the menstrual cycle. On the 5th day of the menstrual cycle, take 1 pack of ISOduce daily for 7 days and then stop. Repeat the same method of consumption until the next menstrual cycle. Stop taking ISOduce after pregnancy.
30. Can I take ISOduce if I have endometrial cancer?
Endometrial cancer is not recommended because there are insufficient studies that say that soy isoflavone can help in treatment of cancer cells.
31. Can dialysis patients take ISOduce?
Can. All the ingredients in ISOduce are from plant extract. These ingredients will be washed off during dialysis, and will not harm the kidney.
32. ISOduce is prepared for 7 days of pregnancy. The customer asks, can her partner ejaculate in her during these 7 days?
Can. However these 7 days are not the right period to get pregnant as there is no ovulation. Normally after 7 days, ovulation will occur and there is a higher chance to get pregnant.
33. Can we tell customers to take ISOduce as a contraceptive pills to avoid getting pregnant?
ISOduce cannot function as a contraceptive pill as there are still chances of getting pregnant. This is not a contraceptive pill.
34. Can I take ISOduce with weight loss products?
Can. There are no conflicts. Try to take it separately, eat one in the morning and one in the night.
35. Can I take ISOduce if I am allergic to soybeans?
Can. Lab test report shows that ISOduce does not contain soy allergens.
36. Can I take this product to eliminate uterine fibroids? Do you have a testimony?
Can be taken if you have fibroid. But cannot eliminate fibroid. However, clinically proven that plant hormones (soy isoflavones) does not cause fibroids, but also reduces the risk of fibroid growth, it has a protective effect on the uterus, reducing the risk of cancer.
37. Can cervical edema take ISOduce?
Cervical edema can take soy isoflavones. Cervical edema is a very common cervical inflammation. Cervical edema will cause an increase in white discharge, bloody white discharge or bleeding after sexual intercourse, often with back pain, abnormal menstruation, infertility and so on.
38. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), can I take ISOduce to help it?
Many women with systemic lupus erythematosus have irregular menstruation. Menstruation is early, delayed, reduced or significantly increased in amount. Most of the causes are irregular menstruation caused by drugs, which can be restored by adjusting the type and dosage of drugs. Women with systemic lupus erythematosus are not recommended to take ISOduce. Unless it is totally finished and will not reappear. Because there is not enough clinically study that proves soy isoflavones is safe for patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
39. Is it helpful for immature follicles if I take ISOduce?
In short, ISOduce can help ovulate. There are many reasons for the poor development of follicles. Common levels of polycystic ovary syndrome and estrogen/progesterone levels are low, and follicle stimulating hormone levels are low. The phytoestrogens in ISOduce stimulate the hypothalamus to produce gonadotropin-releasing hormone, which in turn indicates the production of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone in the anterior pituitary. Follicle stimulating hormone promotes follicular development and maturation. The phytoestrogens in ISOduce also help mature follicles ovulate.
40. Can customers with Trichomonas vaginalis take ISOduce and benefit from it?
Can. Trichomonas vaginalis is a sexually transmitted disease that requires antibiotics for treatment. His partner also needs treatment. ISOduce is a health care food that works to maintain the uterus and regulate hormones. It does not help trichomonas vaginalis.
41. Uterus had been removed for 10 years. Is it helpful to take ISOduce? Is it suitable?
Is the ovary being removed as well? If yes. It is highly recommended to take it because the body is not able to produce estrogen, the symptoms of menopause will come in early, the skin becomes rough, dull and so on. ISOduce helps regulate estrogen levels and helps delay menopause.
42. Can polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) take ISOduce?
Can be taken. The phytoestrogens in ISOduce stimulate the hypothalamus to produce gonadotropin-releasing hormone, which in turn indicates the production of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone in the anterior pituitary. Follicle stimulating hormone promotes follicular development and maturation. The phytoestrogens in ISOduce can also help mature follicles ovulate and increase the chances of pregnancy.
43. Can customers with fallopian tube obstruction take ISOduce? Will it help?
Is the fallopian tube obstructing both sides? It is necessary to have an operation. If only one side is blocked, drinking ISOduce can help ovulate on the other side. If both sides are blocked, ISOduce cannot help.
44. Can someone with benign sarcoma take ISOduce?
Do not take it if it is malignant. Customers can take it if it is benign.
Menstruation irregularity can take 21 days. Pregnancy preparation can take 7 days.
45. Can ISOduce help with pelvic inflammatory disease? How can it help?
Pelvic inflammatory disease is a sexually transmitted infection. It is recommended that customers pay attention to her sexual partners and she is required to see the doctor to get antibiotics. Recommend to take medicine prescribed by a doctor before starting to take ISOduce.
46. Is ISOduce suitable for people with hemorrhagic cyst, sarcomas, and cyst?
Sarcome cannot take, hemorrhagic cyst cannot take, fibroid can take, cyst can take, tumour cannot take.
47. The customer is on menopause, vagina feels pain during intercourse. Can ISOduce help her vagina to be watery?
Can. Manjakani and pueraria help reduce vaginal dryness and increase moisture/watery. Kacip Fatimah can tighten the vagina.
48. Taking ISOduce will promote sleep?
It is a conditioning/regulating process, improving response. Everyone has a different improvement response. Some people will have a backache.
49. The customer took the 5th pack of ISOduce. There was a brown colour discharge in the first 2 days. Until now, there is still a bit of brown colour discharge. Does she need to stop taking ISOduce?
Such symptoms occur during the conditioning/regulation period.
50. The customer is taking the second box of ISOduce and is feeling itchy at the sexual part. Why is this happening?
There are two possible reasons: 1- Soy can promote blood circulation, causing itching in certain parts; 2- It might be due to infection that causes itchy at certain parts.
51. The customer had taken ISOduce for a week and found it to have brown discharge... similar to the color of the menstrual period... What is the reason?
Brownish physiological leukorrhea occurs mostly in women before and after menstruation and ovulation, and is a normal physiological symptom, which is a symptom of female ovulation bleeding. When the ovulation is over, the leucorrhea color will return to normal white. This customer is close to ovulation, so it is normal. Usually this phenomenon will not exceed 7 days.
52. The customer said that after taking ISOduce there are some small granules discharge. Why?
This is a healing crisis, taking the first box of ISOduce might be like this, the second box will not.
53. The customer just finished taking a box of ISOduce, but the vaginal discharge is more serious than before. Is it a good reaction? Can you explain the principle?
ISOduce will discharge the leucorrhea and improve the reaction. Because estrogen has the deposition of glycogen in vaginal epithelial cells. These glycogens are broken down into lactic acid under Lactobacillus vaginalis, which increases the vaginal acidity and is conducive to the growth of Candida. If the vaginal discharge becomes more and more serious, it is necessary to take medicine.
54. I have a headache during menstruation. Does ISOduce help?
Can give it a try. Before and after menstruation, the concentration of estrogen in the serum decreased, causing changes in intracranial and extracranial vascular tone, causing headache in some sensitive women. ISOduce soy isoflavones regulate estrogen levels and improve headaches. Take according to the 21-day consumption method.
55. Does ISOduce generally feel a little tight in vagina after taking for a few packs?
It depends on the individual, according to testimony it takes roughly 1 to 2 weeks to feel the difference.
56. If you just had an abortion surgery, when is it better to start eating ISOduce? Take after the wound is completely healed?
After the wound is recovered or healed, take according to the 21-day consumption method, ISOduce can help tighten the uterus, and it is ok to take it. Just worried that the customer has internal injuries or bleeding. It is recommended to take after the wound is completely recovered or healed.
1 Box of ISOduce (20 sachets *2 grams/sachet)