Price: RM230 ( RM230 per box )
Revitalise health by cleansing the intestine.
A Product Trusted By Thousands of Malaysians
Healthy gut contributes to strong immune system, healthy sleep and effective digestion
Healthy gut makes the heart healthy
Healthy gut improves mood
Healthy gut helps prevent some cancers and autoimmune diseases
Did you know? Colorectal cancer is the second most killer cancer in Malaysia. This cancer occurs when a malignant tumor develops from the inner wall of the large intestine.
Therefore, cleansing your intestine with Frusso is essential to keep your gut healthy! Frusso is a fruity fiber detox drink loaded with both water-soluble and water-insoluble dietary fiber, which are important for promoting healthy digestion and regular bowel movements.
Mix 1 sachet of Frusso with 150ml of water.
Recommended to drink before bedtime.
This fruity fiber detox drink is suitable for consumption for:
- People with long-term diarrhea or constipation
- People who like to eat meat
- People with digestion problem
- People who sit for long hours with less movement
- Elderly and middle-aged people
- People who want to keep fit and healthy
- People who want to improve skin condition
Frusso is packed with powerful ingredients including Fibersol-2, Palm Fiber, Inulin, and Psyllium Husk, which help in keeping your digestive system healthy.
This fruity fiber detox drink is designed to:
- Control satiety
- Support weight management
- Enhance digestion
- Relieve constipation
- Eliminate bloating
- Moderate blood sugar level
- Prevent accumulation of visceral fat in the body
- Help in the reproduction of good bacteria in intestine
- Improve skin problem
- Promote oral freshnes
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is FRUSSO?
FRUSSO is a healthy drink rich in dietary fiber and prebiotics. Its main function is to help in defecation and maintain the health of the intestines.
2. What are the main ingredients in FRUSSO?
Fibersol-2, psyllium husk, inulin, fructose, maltodextrin, palm fiber and cassia extract.
3. What is dietary fiber?
Dietary fiber is a type of carbohydrate, but it is not digested and absorbed by the body like starch or sugar, so it does not contain any calories.
4. What is water-soluble fiber and non-water-soluble fiber?
Dietary fiber can be divided into two types: water soluble and water insoluble. The water-soluble fiber has high viscosity, it can absorb a large amount of water in the intestinal tract, forms a gel and combines with the feces in the intestine and eventually to be excreted. Insoluble fiber helps to increase the volume and weight of the stool, accelerates intestinal peristalsis and promotes bowel movements.
5. What is the daily recommended dietary fiber intake?
According to the Malaysian Dietary Guidelines, we need to take 20-30 grams of dietary fiber a day, i.e. 2-3 servings of fruits and 3-4 servings of vegetables.
6. Apart from fruit and vegetables, what are the other sources of dietary fiber?
In addition to fruits and vegetables, cereals and nuts are also rich in dietary fiber. However, while taking dietary fiber, it is also necessary to pay attention to the calorie intake. Therefore, it is not recommended to consume large amounts of cereals and nuts to fulfill dietary fiber intake.
7. How much is the calorie content in 1 sachet of FRUSSO?
FRUSSO contains very low calories, a pack of only 15-21kcal (different flavors have different calories), therefore people who want to control calorie intake can take it with ease.
8. What is prebiotic?
Prebiotic is also a type of dietary fiber, it is the nutrient of probiotics that helps probiotics growth in the intestines.
9. What is the source of prebiotic?
Foods rich in prebiotics include: garlic, onions, leeks, asparagus, oats, etc.
10. What are the functions of FRUSSO?
FRUSSO is rich in dietary fiber and can accelerate bowel movements. FRUSSO also contains prebiotics that help probiotics grow in the intestines and keep the gut healthy, which in turn helps reduce the risk of colon cancer. In addition, dietary fiber in FRUSSO can also increase satiety, and taking it before meals can help control weight. Long-term consumption of dietary fiber can also control blood sugar and blood lipids to prevent chronic diseases.
11. How to consume FRUSSO?
Add a sachet of FRUSSO to 150 ml of room temperature water and mix well before drinking.
12. What is the best time to consume FRUSSO?
Customers are suggested to consume it before going to bed. so that he/she can go to the toilet for defecation the next morning. In addition, customers who want to maintain their body or lose weight can also take it before meals to increase their satiety therefore reducing their food intake.
13. Apart from plain water, can I mix FRUSSO with other drinks such as fruit juice, milk shake and yogurt?
It depends on personal preference. Mix FRUSSO with juice or yogurt can further improve bowel movements. But make sure that FRUSSO is completely dissolved in the beverage.
14. How long would it take to get the effects after consuming FRUSSO?
Usually, customers will have bowel movement after 8 hours of consumption.
15. Is there any healing crisis after consuming FRUSSO?
A small number of people who take FRUSSO will have a healing crisis of detoxification, such as mild stomach cramp , but these symptoms will be resolved after defecation.
16. Is it safe to consume FRUSSO in the long term? Would it cause any independence towards fiber products?
It is safe to consume, because it is all natural and does not contain any drug, and does not cause any side effects or dependence.
17. After long term consumption of FRUSSO, the problem of constipation has been resolved. Do I still need to continue consuming FRUSSO?
It is recommended to continue taking (1 sachet per day or 1 sachet per 2 days) to supplement the dietary fiber you need. FRUSSO’s function is not only to help in defecation, but also to help maintain intestinal health and prevent chronic diseases such as colon cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and so on.
18. Can people who want to gain weight consume FRUSSO? Would it cause any adverse effects?
Definitely can. To gain weight, firstly we need to make sure that the bowel function remains optimal for more effective absorption of nutrients in the food. FRUSSO helps remove unwanted residues from the gut and helps probiotics growth and create a good intestinal environment.
19. Do FRUSSO have any certification for its quality?
FRUSSO has safety certification, it does not contain heavy metals, microorganisms and preservatives.
20. Can a vegetarian consume FRUSSO?
Can. The ingredients of FRUSSO are all derived from plants, without any animal-based ingredients, so it is suitable for vegetarians.
21. Can I consume FRUSSO together with other Wellous's products?
Yes, but it must be noted that most of Wellous’s products are suggested to be consumed after meals, while FRUSSO is recommended to be consumed before bedtime.
22. Can I consume FRUSSO with other supplements?
If the customer is taking mineral supplements such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, or iron, they must be taken at least two hours apart because high fiber would reduce the absorption rate of minerals in the intestines.
23. Can I consume FRUSSO with medicine? Would it cause any adverse effects?
Not recommended. Customers must take FRUSSO and the drug separately for at least two hours to avoid affecting the absorption and effect of the drug.
24. Can pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers consume FRUSSO?
The ingredients of FRUSSO are natural and safe, however, there is no studies that have proved that it is safe for pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers. Therefore it is not recommended to them.
25. Can children below 12 years old consume FRUSSO?
26. Can diabetic patients consume FRUSSO?
Can. FRUSSO does not contain sucrose or glucose, only a small amount of fructose, and fructose does not cause a spike of blood sugar, so taking 1 or 2 sachets of FRUSSO per day does not affect the blood sugar of diabetic patients. In addition, dietary fiber in FRUSSO can also help delay the absorption of sugar and prevent the sudden increase of blood sugar.
27. Can people with hemorrhoids consume FRUSSO?
Absolutely. Hemorrhoid patients should consume more dietary fiber because it helps to soften the stool and avoid constipation.
28. Can people with colitis consume FRUSSO?
Not recommended. Patients with colitis must avoid foods such as spicy food, high oil and high fiber, etc. Therefore, it is not recommended to take FRUSSO to avoid more stomach upset. After the recovery of colitis, customers can consume FRUSSO to help restore and maintain gastrointestinal health.
29. What is the difference between FRUSSO and SPI2RO?
Both FRUSSO and SPI2RO are products for detoxification. In terms of function, FRUSSO focuses on intestinal health and disease prevention, while SPI2RO focuses on nutritional supplements after detoxification (as it contains spirulina and chlorella). FRUSSO contains high fiber (4.5 grams per sachet) and prebiotics, while SPI2RO contains less fiber. FRUSSO is a powdered product that needs to be mixed with water. SPI2RO is a chewable tablet. In addition, taking FRUSSO will make you feel full, but SPI2RO will not.
30. Can people with gastric problems or excessive gastric juice production consume FRUSSO?
Dietary fiber in FRUSSO is helpful for gastric problems or excessive gastric juice production. However, if your stomach is sensitive, it is recommended to take it after meals.
31. Can I consume FRUSSO with an empty stomach?
No problem, but if your stomach is sensitive, it is recommended to take it after meals.
32. Can patients with Helicobacter infection consume FRUSSO?
Patients with helicobacter infection must be treated with antibiotics. Customers are recommended to take FRUSSO following recovery of the infection to help the growth of probiotics in the intestine.
33. Can colorectal cancer patients consume FRUSSO?
Yes, but FRUSSO cannot treat colorectal cancer. It is not recommended if the customer is suffering from a critical stage of colorectal cancer.
34. What is the suitable water temperature to mix with FRUSSO?
Water at room temperature.
35. Can FRUSSO help in appendicitis?
The main cause of appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix as a result of bacterial infection. Although appendicitis is not directly related to dietary fiber, scientific research and clinical experiments have proven that long-term intake of high fiber can maintain normal bowel movements, can also help to soften stool, reducing the chance of feces remaining in the intestine, hence reducing the risk of appendicitis.
36. Can I consume FRUSSO during menstruation?
Can. FRUSSO does not contain any estrogen, so it can be taken during menstruation.
37. Can I consume FRUSSO together with SPI2RO?
No problem, but customers are advised to take it according to their needs. Customers can take one SPI2RO and one pack of FRUSSO if necessary, but must take them separately. FRUSSO can be taken during day time, while SPI2RO can be taken before bedtime.
1 box of 20 sachets (4 flavors)