Price: RM110 ( RM110 per box )
Controlling blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol
A Product Trusted By Thousands of Malaysians
Stress, pollution, poor nutrition, lack of exercise, lack of sleep, and illnesses degenerates health leading to unhappy and poor quality of life. Free radicals constantly attack our body 24/7 and as our body becomes weaker and weaker, we lose the ability to fight the adverse effect of free radicals leading to more damaged cells and accelerated aging.
Time to supercharge your life and lead a healthier and better life with Bio-Grape Seed!
Bio-Grape Seed is the King of Antioxidants and defeats free radicals from damaging the body. It’s a potent source of antioxidants, more potent than Vit A, C & E, containing 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC) that effectively fights aging, enhances immunity and prevents more than 80 types of degenerative diseases.
- Lowers Cholesterol
OPC in grape seed extract prevents cholesterol and calcium build up or plaque from forming which hardens and clogs blood vessels. Arteries which carry oxygen-rich blood to your heart and other parts of your body.
- Manage High Blood Pressure/ Hypertension
Grape seed extract contains high concentration of polyphenols that are well known as potent vasodilators which plays an important role in the regulation of vasodilation and relaxation of blood vessels.
- Reduces Risk To Stroke and other Cardiovascular Diseases
The high concentrations of OPC in grape seed extract strengthen the elasticity of blood vessels and regulates blood pressure and blood flow. Both high blood pressure and high cholesterol are associated with stroke and other heart diseases.
- Controls Diabetes
Grape seed extract lowered blood glucose, cholesterol, and lipids while boosting insulin secretion and antioxidant support.
- UV Protection and Anti-Aging
Proanthocyanidins prevent UV-induced skin cancer by blocking oxidative damage and inflammation. OCP binds with collagen fibers, thereby protecting them from premature degradation. This helps maintain the natural elasticity of collagen in skin, joints, arteries, capillaries, and other connective tissues.
- Improves Memory
One study identified OCP as a neuroprotectant in the hippocampus and in preventing cognitive loss with aging. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties can also delay or reduce the onself of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.
- May Help Fight Cancer
Aside from protecting our body against free radicals which damages our cells and DNA, studies have found that proanthocyanidins and flavonoids in grape seed extract diminishes the risk of cancer.
3 tablets once a day.
For high blood pressure, high blood sugar & high cholesterol:
3 tablets twice a day.
If on blood thinner medication:
1 tablet once a day.
*Bio-grape seed is safe to consume with your other medications.
The grape seeds are derived from premium French grapes from France, hand picked and carefully selected among the fresh and plump grapes.
It undergoes Supercritical Extraction in a mild environment, effectively prevents oxidization of OPCs and maintains their antioxidant properties. This technology maintains the freshness and stability of OPCs in tablet form which is also convenient and easy for consumption.
Each tablet of Bio-Grape Seed is extracted from 120 to 130 grape seeds and contains 50mg of grape seed extract standardized to 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is BIO-GRAPE Seed?
BIO-GRAPE Seed contains grape seed extract which is standardized to contain 95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (OPC).
2. What is Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (OPC)?
Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (OPC) is the strongest antioxidant, its antioxidant capacity is 10 times greater than Beta-carotene, 20 times vitamin C, 50 times vitamin E. It is soluble in water and oil, so it is easily absorbed and fully protect our body. It can also penetrate into the blood-brain barrier and protects our nerves, brain and eyes.
3. Can we obtain OPC directly through eating grape seed?
Not much, usually we just simply remove the grape seed, even though we consume the grape seed, it will damage our teeth and it is very difficult to digest.
4. Where is the OPC being extracted? Does it have any side effects?
OPC is extracted from grape seed, which is a healthy ingredient without any side effects.
5. Who should take Bio-Grape Seed?
The elderly, chronic disease sufferers, people with poor lifestyle and even those who just want to boost their health and immunity may enjoy the health benefits of Bio-Grape Seed.
6. Is it safe for children, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers to take Bio-Grape Seed?
It is not recommended for children. Bio-Grape Seed must be taken by adults over the age of 18 to take. For pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers, it is strongly recommended to consult your doctor first before taking any nutritional supplement including Bio-Grape Seed.
7. Is Bio-Grape Seed a medicine?
No. Bio-Grape Seed is a dietary or nutritional supplement.
8. Can customers with acidic stomach (acid reflux) take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
The customer is already having acid reflux, and is having inflammation from the throat to the intestine. BIO-GRAPE Seed is able to relieve inflammation. However, the effect is slower than the drug. It is recommended to take probiotics along with BIO-GRAPE Seed and medicines.
9. Does BIO-GRAPE Seed cause coldness (cold) or heatiness?
BIO-GRAPE Seed will not cause heatiness or coldness.
10. Can customers with uterine fibroids take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
One of the causes of uterine fibroids often faced by women is estrogen level too high. Proanthocyanidins in BIO-GRAPE Seed have the effect of regulating female endocrine, thereby preventing excessive estrogen secretion and reducing the likelihood of growth of uterine fibroids.
11. What are the benefits of BIO-GRAPE Seed for the eyes?
BIO-GRAPE Seed has more health benefits for the eyes. It has been confirmed to improve night vision, prevent diabetic retinopathy, and prevent cataracts. Among the presbyopia is that there is too much lipid peroxide accumulation in the eyes, and grape seeds are very effective antioxidants. Grape seeds can promote blood circulation in the eyes and fight against free radical damage for the eyes. Grape seed extracts can promote blood circulation in the ear to help improve tinnitus (inner ear).
12. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help fade sweat spots on our face?
Sweat spots are due to fungal infections that leave a mark on our face. Try BIO-GRAPE Seed, it has an antifungal effect. Recommended dosage is 2 tablets 3 times a day.
13. Can customers who are using Diagard take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. BIO-GRAPE Seed extract helps lower blood sugar. The grape seed extract is an antioxidant, as well as helping in controlling blood sugar level, it can also prevent diabetes complications such as heart disease, diabetes retinopathy and other diseases.
14. Customer is having pain and feels tight at the back of the legs. It seems like psoriasis skin disease, can the customer take the BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Can try. The OPC in grape extract is a powerful antioxidant that can protect the skin from damage.
15. Can patients with thyroid problems take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. But customers need to continue taking medicines prescribed by the doctor. Antioxidants (OPC) in grape seed extract help the thyroid gland to fight oxidation and prevent thyroid disease from getting worse.
16. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help varicose veins?
BIO-GRAPE Seed can help blood circulation and reduce the varicose veins.
17. Customers who are taking anticoagulant medicines (blood thinning medication), can he take the BIO-GRAPE Seed?
If a customer is taking anticoagulant medicines (blood thinning medication), customers are advised to seek medical advice. Or take BIO-GRAPE Seed one tablet a day. If there is bleeding or swelling bruises, stop taking it.
18. Customers felt heatiness after consuming BIO-GRAPE Seed, and their throat feels dry and always coughing. Why does this happen to customers?
Cough and sore throat are some minor side effects to grape seed extract. Customers are advised to drink plenty of water.
19. Can patients with kidney stones take BIO-GRAPE Seed? How can it help?
Polyphenols in the grape seed extract help to reduce corrosion of stones as they have antioxidant properties and protect the kidneys. Consumers are advised to eat lesser foods that contain oxalic acid, such as spinach, celery, tea, espresso, and so on. Otherwise, it will lead to kidney disease, which will also affect the treatment for kidney stone.
20. The customer is having eye stones and has to see an eye specialist once every half a year. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help in eye stones disease?
Currently there are no studies that have been confirmed that grape seed extracts can help eye stone disease. The eye stone is a white-yellow tuberculosis located beneath the upper epidermis or lower internal inner eyelids, most of it are caused by dry eyes. Anyone with an eye stone will need to use eye drop water or surgery to remove it.
21. Can patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Highly recommended. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a disease of the immune system, it is a disease in which the immune system attacks its own cells. BIO-GRAPE Seed has antioxidants, which reduce inflammation, sensitivity and help the immune system and reduce attacks on the cells themselves. Avoid seizures / recovery reactions, starting with low doses, 1-2 capsules per day. If the body is able to adapt to it, then it can increase dosage.
22. Can grape seeds help or improve glaucoma?
Grape seeds can slow down glaucoma degradation. Grape seed extracts have antioxidants that effectively reduce intraocular pressure. It also strengthens the microvascular, thereby reducing bleeding and vascular damage.
23. Can people with eczema take BIO-GRAPE Seed? Can it help?
Yes. Grape seeds have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects and are rich in antioxidants, which help relieve itchiness caused by eczema. Start with 2 tablets.
24. Can people with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. Hormone imbalance in patients with PCOS syndrome increases the amount and bad cholesterol and increases the risk of heart disease. BIO-GRAPE Seed can help lower cholesterol. It is also recommended to take ISOduce to help control the menstrual cycle, help in ovulation and increase the chance of pregnancy.
25. What is high intraocular pressure? Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help in this problem?
High intraocular pressure refers to the high internal pressure of the eyeball, which often causes damage to the optic nerve and leads to glaucoma. BIO-GRAPE Seed has an antioxidant that effectively reduces ocular hypertension caused by glare. Grape seeds also have the effect of protecting blood vessels.
26. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help plantar fasciitis (pain sensation on the foot)?
Can relieve inflammation and pain in the heels but can not cure it.
27. Can prostate cancer patients take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. BIO-GRAPE Seed can prevent prostate cancer.
28. Customers with macular plaque lesions can take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Yes. Grape seeds can reduce oxidation, improve eye and prevent macular degeneration.
29. Can ovarian cancer patients take BIO-GRAPE Seed? Can it help?
Yes, high doses of 2 tablets, 3 times a day. It can cause high apoptosis of ovarian cancer cells and antioxidants to reduce cell damage caused by chemotherapy.
30. Can breastfeeding mothers take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Not recommended as there is no study to confirm that breastfeeding mothers can take it.
31. Can pregnant mothers take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Not suitable for pregnant mothers. Because grape seed extract has a blood thinning effect, it is likely to cause excessive bleeding / blood in the uterus.
32. Does BIO-GRAPE Seed help cough problems caused by tracheal-sensitive (dry-cough)?
Grape seed extract is able to help organ sensitive issues. Long term usage can reduce inflammation of the trachea. Dry cough can be due to various reasons, it depends on the cause.
33. Can pneumonia patients take BIO-GRAPE Seed?
Can try, grape seed extract provides an anti-inflammatory effect but it is not guaranteed to help.
34. Can a person take BIO-GRAPE Seed if his/her heart is too slow and weak?
Yes. Start taking BIO-GRAPE Seed with 2 tablets.
35. 50-year-old customers with Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) are too high. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help reduce ESR?
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) shows inflammatory responses. If the index is high, the body may be inflamed, infected, anemia, tumors, and others. BIO-GRAPE Seed can be taken to reduce body inflammation and increase resilience. Take 1 tablet daily.
36. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help those with diabetes?
Grape seed extracts can improve insulin resistance while controlling blood sugar. OPC can reduce oxidation and can help prevent diabetes complications such as diabetic retinopathy and nerve damage.
37. Can BIO-GRAPE Seed help bone cancer?
OPC in BIO-GRAPE Seed can reduce oxidation and protect cells.
38. Does BIO-GRAPE Seed contain maltodextrin?
No, it does not contain maltodextrin.
39. Is BIO-GRAPE Seed a type of drug or medicine?
No, BIO-GRAPE Seed is a type of supplement.
40. Does OPC in BIO-GRAPE Seed cause drug dependency?
No. OPC grape seed is a hormone-free plant extract and its antioxidants can help neutralize free radicals and provide health benefits. It is safe for long term use and has no drug dependency.
41. Is BIO-GRAPE Seed safe to take?
Yes, it is safe to take. OPC is classified as safe by the US authorities. However, if you are taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant medication) medicine, it would be better to get doctor’s advice.
42. Why do we need BIO-GRAPE Seed?
We are always exposed to free radicals (pollution, UV, radiation, inflammation, smoking), so the body needs antioxidants to neutralize free radicals.
43. Can I replace my medication with Bio-Grape Seed?
No. If you have an illness, please strictly adhere to your physician’s prescription. Bio-Grape Seed is a nutritional supplement that is not intended to treat a specific disease, instead, it supplies sufficient nutrients to boost one’s health and provide other health benefits.
44. Can I take it along with my medication?
Bio-grape seed is generally safe to consume with your other medications. As a precaution, it is better to discuss taking Bio-Grape Seed with your doctor first.
45. Is Bio-Grape Seed vegan?
Yes. Bio-Grape Seed is made from grape seed extract and is 100% vegan.
46. How many Bio-Grape Seed should I take?
To boost health and immunity, consume 3 tablets once a day. For high blood pressure/ high blood sugar/ high cholesterol, take 3 tablets twice a day. If you are on blood thinner medication, take only 1 tablet once a day.
47. How many tablets are in 1 bottle of Bio-Grape Seed?
One bottle of Bio-Grape Seed contains 90 tablets.
1 Bottle of BIO-GRAPE SEED (90 Tablets)
Awards & Insurance